Bedtimes for 3 year olds are a bit of a challenge. Tonight was extraordinary.
- # of Bathroom trips: 2
- # of Poopy Diapers after bathroom trips: 1
- # of shredded books: 1
- # of broken closet shelves: 2
- # of times door opened with one kid crying because he pushed me or she hit me: 2
- # of times Daddy walked into bedroom to find kids hanging off the headboards of their cribs: 2
- # of times Daddy went upstairs to tuck in / change diapers / pickup shredded books: 6+?
- # of times Daddy yelled up the stairs to go to bed: 8+
- Time between bedtime and last trip up: 1 hour 35 minutes, and they’re still jibber jabbering.