So Now What?
The launch party is over. (What a night!)
Nowhere Wild is now available in bookstores online and in the real world, all over the US and Canada!
Nowhere Wild was even featured on John Scalzi’s Big Idea!
So now what?
- I’ll have another author event at University Books in Bellevue, WA on Sept 29th at 6:30 PM, then another event on October 10 in Sumner, WA (more details to come on those events as they get closer)
- When I’m out travelling, I will look for opportunities to do other signings. If you’re a bookstore owner in the Pacific Northwest, and want me to visit, send me a note via my contact page, and we’ll see what we can set up.
- I’ll continue doing giveaways and contests here, and on Goodreads as time permits. The current giveaway on Goodreads closes at midnight tonight, so make sure you enter today!
- If you want a signed copy of Nowhere Wild, please contact the University Bookstore in Seattle. They have some signed copies on hand, and will send to anywhere in the US.
- If you have read Nowhere Wild (and liked it), please, please, please, put a review up on whatever site you bought it, or on Goodreads. Word of mouth is what helps most to sell books these days, and every review counts.
Today, I’m taking a day to enjoy the experience, handle some personal business and relax, before the real world comes-a-calling again tomorrow.
And, oh yes, I need to get back to some serious writing. I took last week off for my road trip, but it’s time to get cranking on the next book. The words, the words, they build up in my brain, and must be made free.
Your own book launch … what an experience! Love the idea that the words must be set free.
Best of luck with the book!